Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Singing Time Deal

Erin's friend Mel sent this to me:

via Baubles & Bits on 2/17/09

We love the Signing Time movies around here.  They are awesome!  My kids are learning lots of signs.  The only downside to them has been the price.  They are expensive, usually $20+ each dvd.  Right now Best Buy has some 
sets from season two for $14.99 each!  We ordered both and 1-3 is backordered but received the other set and we LOVE it!  It came with 4 DVDS and also a CD of music!  We can't wait for the other set to get here.  These sets would normally be $60-$75!  I would grab them while you can.  You won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. I am ALL about signing time! My kids LOVE it! I'm also about supporting the company (I bought the 2 baby DVDs a while back) BUT......FYI: Weber County Library just got that new series of DVDs as well, so you COULD just borrow them for free....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. okay, yes, renting them from the library WOULD be the more frugal thing to do. but come on the economy needs stimulating right?? RIGHT? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *while laughing*: no comment! :) *lips pursed*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lor, are those videos the baby sign time, or normal ones. I looked it up on best buy. They're backordered but I am thinking I should order a set. Addie likes the baby einstein video that has the signs.
    Is she too young for them now though?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails