Sunday, February 1, 2009

FREE CHICKEN

I got this email from Sharlynn....

A couple months ago I bought the 40 lb box of boneless chicken breasts from Maceys for $47.  I've re-packaged it all into 1 lb  or 3 lb. freezer bags, that have been stored in our deep-freeze.  Anyway, I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE, because it's not that great (pretty tough meat), and I'm wanting to switch to organic meat (we're thinking of getting our own chickens--really!).  I asked about donating it, but they won't take it, since it's been re-packaged.  If anyone wants any, please just come and get it.  NO CHARGE!  Like I said, it's not that great of quality, but it's free, so what do you have to lose?  Email me if you want some (there's about 32 lbs left). joshandsharlynn@hotmail.com 


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to give you a heads up, on Oprah tomorrow they're going to talk about how you can cut your grocery bill in half. I think the couponmom.com lady will be on the show. Thought you would like to know or give your followers a heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails