Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Diapers and Generic Items in General

A website I really like is Meckmom.com. Her post yesterday is about generic brand diapers, and there are a lot of comments below the post about generic items in general and how they compare to their brand-name competitors. Just thought I would pass it on to those of you who may be interested in checking out her blog. She has a lot of great ideas for families and organization as well.

I have personally found that generic medicines are almost always a good buy. I prefer to buy most medicines at Costco because the price is so much cheaper per ounce/pill, etc. I have tried the generic brand diapers from Smith's (Kroger) and they were terrible! Very thin, very cheap and they leaked like crazy. I, however, liked the generics from Macey's (Associated Foods in Utah). They are called "Cozy Care" and the diapers are just fine. (I will share a diaper trick I use for my super leaky girl in a separate post).

So.. if you are interested, check out MeckMom. And please, if you want to post what generics YOU use and how they stack up (or DON'T stack up), post them here for us to see. Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails