Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Need Suggestions

All right all you blog stalkers--

I need suggestions. What are you looking for? What brought you to this site -- I mean, you want to save money, yes. But what kinds of posts would benefit you? Which posts have helped you?

I am constantly trying to think of ways to save $$, and I am always interested in ideas that others have to share. If you give me some ideas or areas you'd like suggestions, I am happy to research them and post the results that I find or ideas I can think of. I feel badly that there hasn't been much lately in the way of new posting. I'll try harder. My husband is, once again, unemployed due to lay offs, so I need all the suggestions I can get.  Send me your comments or send a private message. We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails