Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome Mat Services

Hey all
   I found a great website that provides coupons and FREE admission to many attractions near your home.  My landlord gave me a few vouchers last month, I went to their website and ordered a packet.  It arrived yesterday.  Well, actually, TWO packets arrived.  One was filled with local restaurant gift cards ($10-$20 off, 20%, etc) and one was filled with free admission tickets to museums, the zoo, and discounted admission elsewhere.  Even if you've lived in your area for awhile it's worth filling out and seeing if they'll send it your way.  It doesn't cost you anything but your information!


Enjoy! 
(Because I my landlord gave me one and I ordered one we have TWO free tickets to the Art Museum.  We're using our gc we got from restaurants.com and our date on Friday is looking like it's going to cost us about $10.  Sweet eh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails