Friday, March 13, 2009

Restaurant.com Deal

My friend, Ashlie, let me know about this:

"I spent $1.80 for $30 worth of local restaurant gift certificates. The ones I just got include Braza Grill, CJ's and Santa Monica Pizza. Yum.

Restaurant.com is selling their already discounted restaurant gift certificates for 80% off! You can get a $25 gift certificate to various restaurants for $2! I got $10 gift certificates for 60 cents each. The code for the 80% off sale is MENU.

Just watch out, though, because they come with special conditions. For instance, most of them have minimum you have to spend (typically $20 for a $10 gift certificate), some are lunch only, and so on..."

1 comment:

  1. Just have to say that it depends on where you live! I bought a whole bunch of these and most of therestaurants have now closed. Aim for better known restaurants that will survive the tough economy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails