Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Back

There was quite a break! The cross country move killed my "frugal-ness" as I saw money flying out of our account at rapid speeds. But I'm back and I'm here ready to be frugal. Three topics I am going to explore the next week and hopefully report on:

-budget friendly daily packed lunches for my husband and daughter
-budget friendly date ideas
-"allowance" program for my 6 year old sans money

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear. If not, I'll be back soon with my findings!

1 comment:

  1. We used to earn "Nintendo Bucks" for practicing the piano. Something like one Minute Nintendo Buck for every five minutes practicing (I don't know if it was really that steep). We cashed them in for Nintendo playing time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails